About Us

The History of Harrison & Duff

Harrison & Duff Ltd was established in 1955 and has proudly provided high quality construction services to a wide range of customers in both the private and public sectors for the past 62 years.

The business was purchased by Michael Levack in June 2012.

Michael is ably supported by Darren Saville – Contracts Manager who has been with Harrison & Duff for some 25 years.

The Present Day

Harrison & Duff have 25 employees, including 5 apprentices who are at various stages of their training. We have a comprehensive training plan in place for all of our tradesmen and apprentices as we strive to maintain our reputation for quality.

All our tradesmen and apprentices have passed their health & safety tests and hold CSCS cards.

Harrison & Duff are members of Scottish Building Federation and The Fife Master Slater’s and Plasterers Association.

Harrison & Duff carry comprehensive insurances necessary for all of our work.

The Future

Harrison & Duff are true to our long standing traditions of SERVICE, QUALITY & VALUE FOR MONEY.

We are in many ways – a good old fashioned family run business. Our main principle is “our word is our bond”.

We are extremely proud of the large number of apprentices we have trained over the past six decades.

Our current apprentices are the future of our business and are being given the best training in the industry and benefiting from working with true craftsmen.

Menu